Protection of Personal Data
Amada TECH Elevator Inc. in particular, the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms, the protection of privacy regarding private life, the provision and protection of information security, and respect for ethical values; is among our primary principles. In this respect, we process and protect the personal data of all real persons associated with our Company, including those who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Not only the information that reveals the identity of the individual, such as the person’s name, surname, date of birth and place of birth; phone number, motor vehicle license plate, SGK number, passport number, resume, pictures, video and sound recordings, fingerprints, genetic information, IP address, e-mail address, hobbies, preferences, people interacted with, group memberships, family information, and All data that makes the person identifiable directly or indirectly, including but not limited to these, is in the nature of personal data.
Your personal data by our company, in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698;
· Clearly stipulated in the law,
· It is directly related to and necessary for the establishment or performance of a contract,
· It is mandatory for our company to fulfill its legal obligations,
· The personal data has been made public by the data owner,
· It is compulsory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
· It is mandatory to process personal data for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm fundamental rights and freedoms,
· It is necessary for the protection of the life or bodily integrity of the personal data owner or someone else, and in this case, the personal data owner is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or legal invalidity,
· The processing of sensitive personal data other than the health and sexual life of the personal data owner is stipulated in the law,
· Special categories of personal data relating to the health and sexual life of the personal data owner are processed by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of keeping confidentiality for the purpose of protecting public health, conducting preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing. In the absence of these conditions; In order to process personal data, our Company seeks the express consent of personal data owners.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
By our Company in accordance with the conditions stated above;
a) In order to carry out the commercial activities of the company and to manage the internal business processes formed in line with this commercial activity,
b) In order to carry out the necessary work for the people who benefit from our products and services,
– Taking customer requests and complaints and making necessary improvements in order to ensure customer satisfaction,
– Making necessary notifications in order to protect customer rights,
– Planning and execution of marketing activities,
– Calling our company’s call center or using the website,
– Execution of after-sales support services,
c) Within the framework of the work of the Human Resources Department,
– Receiving and evaluating job applications,
– Fulfilling company obligations in accordance with the rights of employees arising from the law and service contract,
– Fulfilling its obligations on Occupational Health and Safety,
d) Regarding the implementation of our company’s commercial strategies,
– Financial operations, communication and market research activities, purchasing operations, production and quality processes and operations carried out by our company,
– Management operations of in-house systems and applications,
e) To protect the health, legal and commercial security of persons who come into contact with our company for commercial, business, service contracts and/or any other reason.
– Providing visitor records,
– Ensuring the security of the company’s physical environment,
– Fulfilling obligations on Occupational Health and Safety,
– To be able to follow up the legal affairs to which our company is a party, to make the necessary notifications to the official institutions as per the law, And, but not limited to these, data processing activities are carried out for similar purposes.
OUR METHODS OF COLLECTING AND STORING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or manual methods, call centers, websites, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical media. All necessary administrative and technical measures are taken in order to keep your personal data provided and stored by our company appropriately and securely, not to be exposed to unauthorized access, and to be damaged or damaged.
Your personal data will be processed, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data streams by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our Company’s personal data in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law, to its Business Partners for the purpose of fulfilling the purpose of establishing the business partnership, to our Suppliers due to the products and services our Company provides from outside to carry out its commercial activities, and to our Company’s subsidiaries due to the necessity of participating in the commercial activities. To our affiliates, to our Shareholders in order to provide the strategies that are required to be formed in order to carry out the commercial activities of our Company, to the Authorized Public/Private Institutions and Organizations and real persons, as required by other laws and within the legal authority of the requesting institution and limited to the requested purpose, Tax and similar consultants, obligatory persons regarding legal proceedings, institutions and organizations, and third parties, including auditors, from whom we receive consultancy, and without being limited to these, in the country and abroad, as stated above. It transfers it to business partners, third parties from whom service is received, authorized persons and organizations for no purposes.
YOUR RIGHTS ACCORDING TO KVKK
Personal data owners, to learn whether personal data is processed, to request information if personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose, to know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data to request the correction of these in case of such transactions and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, and to request that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, to analyze the processed data exclusively through automated systems have the right to object to the emergence of a result against the person by means of they are .
However, personal data owners, by anonymizing personal data with official statistics, processing personal data for purposes such as research, planning and statistics, not to violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, privacy of private life or personal rights, or The processing of personal data for artistic, historical, literary or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that it does not constitute a crime, is carried out by public institutions and organizations that are authorized by law to ensure national defense, national security, public security, public order or economic security. In the event that personal data is processed within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities, and personal data is processed by judicial authorities or enforcement authorities in relation to investigation, prosecution, trial or execution proceedings, these cases are excluded from the scope of KVK Law, and they cannot use their rights stated above.
Personal data owners, if personal data processing is necessary for the prevention of crime or for a criminal investigation, the processing of personal data made public by the personal data owner, personal data processing by the authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institution, based on the authority given by the law. They cannot exercise the above-mentioned rights, excluding the right to demand compensation, in cases where personal data processing is necessary for the execution of regulatory duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution, and the processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State in relation to budget, tax and financial matters.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
USE OF YOUR RIGHTS
Personal data owners may convey their above-mentioned rights in writing or by registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or e-mail address previously notified and registered in our system, either in person or by proxy, provided that there is a special power of attorney issued on the subject of personal data.
Post address: Amada TECH Asansör A.Ş. ( Hürriyet Mah. Vatansever Cad. No: 30 Yakacık, Kartal, İstanbul )
Email Address: email@example.com
Requests and applications sent to our Company by personal data owners will be answered within 30 days at the latest. By law, our Company has the right to request additional information from the requester and to charge the cost to the requester if it requires a cost.
Against the response of our company, the personal data owner has the right to file a complaint with the KVK Board in accordance with the KVK Law.